This 43-page workbook will teach you how to take that negative self-talk and transform it into something positive.
- what negative self-talk really is
- why it happens
- and how you can stop it
so you'll enjoy a peaceful and positive mind and life.
This PDF digital workbook was created by a trained mental health therapist who has also been a therapy client and knows how hard it is to make changes.
That's why this workbook includes easy to understand information, step by step guidance, and multiple worksheets to help you apply what you learn.
- Characteristics of Negative Self-Talk with examples
- An explanation of the best therapeutic tool to stop negative self-talk and how to apply it (priceless)
- Exploration of the 10 most popular cognitive distortions (these are important)
- Cognitive restructuring exercises
- Thought diaries
- Calming exercises
- Rational & healthy thoughts worksheets
- Beliefs it's safe to accept
- Positive affirmations
- Gratitude worksheets
- and more!
You can print out each sheet as many as times as you need to continue learning and growing. No need to purchase any more resources.
I've poured my heart and soul into this product and I just know it's going to transform your life.
Say goodbye to negative self-talk for good!
Be well friends,
M.S. Clinical Psychology
M.S. Mental Health Counseling
This therapeutic exercise should not be considered a substitute for professional healthcare advice.
- Size5.57 MB
- Length43 pages